Public Holidays & Other Useful Links
NSW public holidays are gazetted by the NSW Government on an annual basis and may change from year to year. In NSW employees may be entitled to a range of public holidays these include state-wide public holidays, local public holidays and local event days. To view a current list of public holidays in NSW click on the links provided.
Public Holidays in the ACT are gazetted by the ACT Government on an annual basis and may differ from public holidays gazetted in NSW. Click here to view a list of current public holidays in the ACT.
Other Useful Links
- Fair Work Commission
- Fair Work Building and Construction
- Safe Work Australia
- Bureau of Meteorology Weather Radar
- National Occupational Licensing Authority
- Standards Australia (wiring rules AS3000)
- Australian Taxation Office
- Australian Council of Trade Unions
New South Wales
Australian Capital Territory