ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Concerns over safety at Barangaroo after worker made contact with live power during 15 hour shift 18-May-2015
- ETU warns about tax avoidance, service cuts, job reductions, and price rises 15-May-2015
- Regional NSW to be hit hard by 1,400 Essential Energy job losses 13-May-2015
- Energy Regulator condemns NSW consumers to reduced services without any guarantee power prices will fall 30-Apr-2015
- ETU NSW response to Trade Union Royal Commission 27-Apr-2015