ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Become an ETU member by joining online today
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- AMPControl To Slash Up To 100 Hunter Valley Jobs 24-May-2013
- Hundreds of Snowy Hydro jobs at risk under Abbott’s Commission of Audit 17-May-2013
- Parramatta: campaign against electricity network privatisation 26-Apr-2013
- Penrith: campaign against electricity network privatisation kicks off with billboard on major artery 23-Apr-2013
- Campaign against electricity network privatisation kicks off with billboard on M5 at Revesby 23-Apr-2013