ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Power workers seek modest wage increase and greater job security ahead of privatisation plans 16-Oct-2014
- Hypocritical Treasurer attacks workers while claiming much more generous taxpayer funded entitlements 04-Sep-2014
- Poles and wires boss bullies workforce into supporting privatisation with outsourcing threat 20-Aug-2014
- Noraville: Ausgrid workers fear asbestos exposure at depot 18-Aug-2014
- No new apprentices for NSW electricity network as companies fattened up for privatisation 11-Aug-2014