ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- ETU takes Ausgrid and Essential Energy to Fair Work Commission in an attempt to stop mass sackings 11 hours 53 mins ago
- Leaked Ausgrid briefing reveals management plan to axe apprentices, sell assets, close depots, and outsource jobs 26-Sep-2015
- Endeavour Energy reveals 120 jobs axed across Sydney, Illawarra, and Southern Highlands 10-Sep-2015
- Endeavour Energy workers face nervous wait ahead of announcement of job cuts tomorrow 09-Sep-2015
- Ausgrid axes 553 jobs across Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast & Hunter Valley 09-Sep-2015