ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Reduced safety and reliability as energy regulator slashes spending 27-Nov-2014
- Electricians stop work on $1 billion Lend Lease convention centre project after potentially fatal safety breach 22-Nov-2014
- Warning issued to outdoor workers as mercury soars 21-Nov-2014
- Auditor-General reveals NSW Budget would be $1.3 billion worse off following partial power network sale 12-Nov-2014
- Power workers seek modest wage increase and greater job security ahead of privatisation plans 16-Oct-2014