ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Warning issued to outdoor workers as mercury soars 14 hours 40 mins ago
- Auditor-General reveals NSW Budget would be $1.3 billion worse off following partial power network sale 12-Nov-2014
- Power workers seek modest wage increase and greater job security ahead of privatisation plans 16-Oct-2014
- Hypocritical Treasurer attacks workers while claiming much more generous taxpayer funded entitlements 04-Sep-2014
- Poles and wires boss bullies workforce into supporting privatisation with outsourcing threat 20-Aug-2014