ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- FujiXerox NTM 01/02/2016 01-Feb-2016
- Central Coast residents forced to wait for power reconnection 18-Jan-2016
- NSW Electricity Network will struggle in hot conditions 12-Jan-2016
- Essential Energy executives paid generous bonuses while front-line jobs slashed across regional NSW 21-Dec-2015
- Endeavour Energy executives receive generous bonuses while front-line jobs slashed 21-Dec-2015