ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Defibrillator rollout welcomed, but year-long delay following worker’s death criticised 23-Jul-2014
- Premier uses fudged figures to push privatisation plans 08-Jul-2014
- New Premier must heed ICAC lesson and resist vested interest groups pushing power privatisation 17-Apr-2014
- Electricity deregulation will strip safety net from vulnerable consumers 07-Apr-2014
- Essential Energy Workers at Risk of Preventable Death 10-Mar-2014