ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Essential Energy workers hold four hour stop work action across southern half of NSW from 9am today 20-Apr-2016
- Ausgrid bidders must commit to safe removal of asbestos from electrical infrastructure 15-Apr-2016
- Essential Energy workers to begin protected industrial action and work bans at depots across NSW from next week 08-Apr-2016
- Queanbeyan: Essential Energy workers demand Monaro MP intervene after company axes 20 jobs 31-Mar-2016
- Essential Energy workers vote to take industrial action. 29-Mar-2016