ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Union takes Ausgrid and Essential Energy to Fair Work Commission in an attempt to stop mass sackings 03-Sep-2015
- MPs urged to support union proposal to save local Essential Energy jobs 03-Sep-2015
- Essential Energy reveals 27 full time jobs to be axed across South Eastern region 01-Sep-2015
- Essential Energy reveals 58 full time jobs to be axed across Northern NSW 01-Sep-2015
- Essential Energy reveals 33 full time jobs to be axed across South Western NSW 01-Sep-2015