ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Selling rural & regional electricity network to fund CBD infrastructure morally bankrupt 06-Dec-2013
- ETU calls for defibrillator on every truck to save lives 12-Nov-2013
- Electricity network brings home the bacon for NSW taxpayers 04-Nov-2013
- Premier challenged to categorically rule out sale of electricity network 30-Oct-2013
- Central West to be hit by massive job losses 28-Oct-2013