ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Protesters clad in asbestos equipment demand largest NSW power company remove deadly product 22-Jul-2016
- Unsustainable NSW Budget propped up by one-off power privatisation windfall 21-Jun-2016
- Essential Energy management suffers crushing defeat as workers overwhelmingly reject proposed agreement 10-Jun-2016
- Essential Energy workers urged to vote no to management plan for massive regional job losses 03-Jun-2016
- Essential Energy industrial action halted: company ordered into 21-day bargaining period with union 23-May-2016