ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- NSW electricity network to axe 2749 jobs this year: Companies threaten staff who wish to stay with forced redundancies and lower severance packages 30-Jun-2015
- Thousands of electricity network jobs at risk as Baird Government refuses to negotiate employment protections 29-May-2015
- Power industry unions demand urgent job protection meeting following tabling of privatisation legislation 28-May-2015
- Concerns over safety at Barangaroo after worker made contact with live power during 15 hour shift 18-May-2015
- ETU warns about tax avoidance, service cuts, job reductions, and price rises 15-May-2015