ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- A hard earned thirst needs a secure, properly paid job NSW Unions back CUB campaign 12-Aug-2016
- Baird urged to abort Ausgrid sale after Treasurer blocks both bidders on national security grounds 11-Aug-2016
- NSW Government urged to close loophole as Ausgrid tries to circumvent legislated job protections 25-Jul-2016
- Protesters clad in asbestos equipment demand largest NSW power company remove deadly product 22-Jul-2016
- Unsustainable NSW Budget propped up by one-off power privatisation windfall 21-Jun-2016