ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- NSW Government creates power crisis after revealing up to 4,600 workers face the sack 24-Jan-2015
- Power workers determined to secure job protections and fair pay increase ahead of privatisation 21-Jan-2015
- Fair Work Commission approves industrial action ballot with conditions 13-Jan-2015
- Power workers to take action over job security, conditions and fair pay offer 08-Jan-2015
- Endeavour Energy tells electrical apprentices they no longer have jobs 07-Jan-2015