ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Energy Regulator condemns NSW consumers to reduced services without any guarantee power prices will fall 30-Apr-2015
- ETU NSW response to Trade Union Royal Commission 27-Apr-2015
- National Party MP’s must rule out Essential Energy job cuts 23-Apr-2015
- Thousands of homes left without electricity after power workers sent home 23-Apr-2015
- Power workers braving dangerous weather fear pending staff cuts will impact future emergency response times 21-Apr-2015