ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- Constance accused of political interference after Crown Solicitor instructed to prevent power workers’ stoppage 25-Feb-2015
- Power workers to hold four hour work stoppage after Ausgrid and Endeavour fail to respond to offer 19-Feb-2015
- Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy workers cut pay demands in last ditch effort to avert industrial action 18-Feb-2015
- Ausgrid and Endeavour Energy employees vote to take industrial action in fight for improved job security 11-Feb-2015
- Treasurer’s fact-free attack on power workers 11-Feb-2015