ETU Power in Unity
The Electrical Trades Union, NSW Branch is the largest union representing members in the electrical, energy and power industries. ETU members also work in the communications, contracting, manufacturing, mining, rail, aerospace and transport industries.
Updates for members working in the electricity generation, transmission, distribution and supporting sectors including ASP’s & vegetation control, Water utilities and Gas.
Updates for members working in General Trade, Mining, Manufacturing including food production and miscellaneous sectors.
Updates for members working in the Rail sector, Aviation/Aerospace and Transport including ferry, bus and traffic signal members.
- TransGrid sale to foreign owners and corporate tax avoiders shortchanges the people of NSW 20 hours 36 mins ago
- Essential Energy workers win two month reprieve but face uncertain New Year. 27-Oct-2015
- Fair Work Commission orders Essential Energy to reverse notice telling workers not to come in on Monday 16-Oct-2015
- Unions tell workers placed in limbo by Essential Energy to attend work on Monday; launch legal action 15-Oct-2015
- Essential Energy tells regional workers: “Don’t come Monday” 13-Oct-2015